Cream of Mushroom Soup.
You can cook Cream of Mushroom Soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- You need 2 cups of porcini mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of stock.
- Prepare 3 oz of dry white wine or substitute.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare Dash of thyme.
- You need Dash of parsley.
- Prepare Dash of black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
Cream of Mushroom Soup instructions
- In a food processor combine shallot, garlic, and 1/2 of porcini mushrooms. On high heat, melt butter and sauté mushroom mixture. Add remaining chopped mushrooms. Dust with flour. Mix well. Add stock, wine, and milk. Bring soup to a boil and stir frequently until thicken. Season with thyme, parsley, pepper, and salt..