Ken's Ultimate (Chocolate) Chip Cookie Recipe.
You can have Ken's Ultimate (Chocolate) Chip Cookie Recipe using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ken's Ultimate (Chocolate) Chip Cookie Recipe
- It’s 1/2 c of dark brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 c of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 c of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 c of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 2 1/4 c of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of coarse sea salt.
- You need 18 oz of chips or morsels, any combination.
Ken's Ultimate (Chocolate) Chip Cookie Recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Combine dark brown, brown, and granule sugar in a bowl with softened butter, beat on low to medium until creamed..
- Add to sugar both eggs, vanilla and almond extract. If you don't have almond extract, use 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Beat together until blended..
- Add flour, baking soda, and coarse sea salt into sifter and sift together, into wet mix..
- Mix together BY HAND! Do not overmix.
- Add chips (I like chocolate and butterscotch chips!) And mix til consistently distributed. Spoon onto parchment paper 1 tablespoon at a time (size of picture makes 60 cookies!).
- Bake at 350°F for 11-15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly before eating. They also save well for up to a week enclosed on your counter but we've never been able to keep them around that long!.