Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili.
You can cook Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato, peeled + diced.
- It’s 4-5 of baby red peppers, seeded + diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chipotle.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1.5 cups of stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of black beans, cooked.
- You need 1.5 cups of red kidney beans, cooked.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of whole corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of quinoa, rinsed + drained.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s of Sour cream (optional).
- Prepare of Cheese (optional).
Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili step by step
- In a large pot heat oil and sweat onions. Add garlic, salt, peppers, sweet potatoes, chipotle, cumin, and chili powder. Mix well. Gradually pour in tomato sauce, sugar, and stock. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Stir frequently. Simmer for approximately 20 mins..