Creamy white wine chicken kick. White wine is key in this! Wine and alcohol generally adds a wonderful complexity to sauces that cannot be completely replicated by using just broth. Chicken + Bacon + Creamy Sauce + Creamy mashed potato.
This creamy white wine chicken is easy enough to make on a weeknight but good enough for company! My creamy garlic chicken has quickly become the most popular recipe on my blog, so I wanted to follow it up with something similar. Creamy chicken in white wine sauce given a boost of flavour from smoked bacon. You can have Creamy white wine chicken kick using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy white wine chicken kick
- It’s 3-4 of chicken breast.
- You need 125 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 125 ml of white wine.
- It’s 200 ml of thick cooking cream.
- You need Pack of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 4 of small tomatoes.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and thyme.
- Prepare 2 of Thai chillies.
- It’s 4 of bits of bacon – Crispy.
Easy to cook for everyday dinners, but still good enough for special meals. While the chicken is frying, peel and chop the onion and garlic and slice the mushrooms. Reduce the heat slightly and add the butter. Pan-fried chicken in a creamy white wine and garlic sauce with mushrooms.
Creamy white wine chicken kick step by step
- Brown the chicken and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown onions, mushrooms, garlic and chillies in the same pan..
- Add the wine, bring to boil. Add the chicken stock, heat through and then pour in the cream..
- Cook for 20 mins or so. Then serve with whatever the hell you want 😋 went with rice.
Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and brown them on both sides in a pan with a little oil. Creamy white wine chicken – inspired by the French classic coq au vin. In this recipe, the perfectly creamy sauce combines with succulent and juicy chicken to create a beautiful dish that pairs well with pasta, quinoa, rice, and mashed potatoes. Choose your favorite white wine and play around with. This simple marinated chicken recipe is filled with zesty flavor and a bit of a kick from the chile.