The Ultimate Meatball.
You can cook The Ultimate Meatball using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Meatball
- Prepare 4 of Italian Sausage links.
- Prepare 1 1/4 pound of ground beef (lean preferred).
- Prepare 6 slice of turkey bacon chopped (Any type of bacon. Smoked bacon works BEST).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of salt/Goya Adobo (red cap).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder/fresh garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of freshly minced/ground parsley and garlic (completely optional).
- Prepare 2 of sliced of bread (crusts off).
- Prepare 1 cup of oil for frying (vegetable preferred).
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce (basil based preferred).
The Ultimate Meatball step by step
- Remove sausage from casing and mix together with ground beef..
- Add in all of your spices. You can add your own spices. The ones listed are my usual. Mix the meat and spices together..
- Add the turkey bacon and mix the entire meat together. Make sure all the meats are blended and evenly distributed..
- Wet the crusted slices of bread and squeeze the water out of them. Put the bread in a plastic bag or in a durable bowl and flatten/mush it up until it gets pasty. Mix it in with your meat, making sure it is evenly distributed. Let the meat and your hands rest for 10-20 minutes..
- Form your meat balls and preheat your oil..
- Fry your meatballs until they are fully cooked. You can also boil/steam them. Frying works best..
- Heat up your sauce. When it starts to bubble, place your meatballs in it. Let them soak and simmer for about 10-15 minutes..
- Enjoy! Especially with a plate of pasta!.