Burger Buns with Instant Yeast.
You can have Burger Buns with Instant Yeast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burger Buns with Instant Yeast
- You need 125 g of bread flour (>13% protein).
- You need 25 g of sugar.
- It’s 12 g of egg (1/4 large egg) and more for brushing.
- Prepare 8 g of milk.
- It’s 2 g of instant yeast.
- You need 1 g of salt.
- You need 42 g of water.
- Prepare 12 g of heavy cream.
- Prepare 15 g of unsalted butter, cubbed.
- You need pinch of sesame (optional).
Burger Buns with Instant Yeast step by step
- In a mixing bowl with dough hooks, mix all ingredients together except butter. Note: place salt and dry yeast apart. Beat the dough until no more crumbs..
- Add in butter cubes and beat until windowpane, about 20-30 minutes. Cover with plastic wraps and let it rest it for 15 minutes..
- Flour your work surface with all-purpose flour. Weigh the dough and divide it into 3 portions, 80 g each which will reduce to 72 g after baking. Form each portion into a ball..
- Place the balls onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and cover with a damp tower for 45 minutes or until almost tripled in size. Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 180 C, no fan..
- Brush the balls with the leftover beaten egg. Sprinkle sesame on top if using. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown..