Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce.
You can cook Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce
- It’s 500 grms of ground beef.
- You need Half of bowl bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need To taste of White pepper.
- Prepare 3 pcs of Garlic.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Prepare of thread mushroom butter.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of white pepper.
- You need of fresh milk.
Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce instructions
- Mix the ground beef with all the ingredients. Except for the sauce..
- Marinade it and put in the fridge for an hour..
- Heat pan in a medium fire. Firm a ball shape beef. Then fry in the pan. Press it using spoon to become patties..
- Heat pan and cook the sauce. When done. Spread some in the surface of the plate then place patties on top..
- Or separate in another bowl to dip. Optional how to use the sauce.