Grits bowl W/ Fried egg & Spinach. Bring Water to a Boil, with a Pinch of Salt. Korean egg and rice bowl is a quickest breakfast rice bowl and delicious! Fry it until all the egg white is evenly cooked and yolk is still slightly runny.
Add the sliced fried chicken, pour in the eggs around the chicken. Cover with a lid and cook until eggs are at your desired doneness. Slide the egg and chicken over cooked rice, garnish with chopped scallions and shredded nori. You can cook Grits bowl W/ Fried egg & Spinach using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grits bowl W/ Fried egg & Spinach
- You need 1/4 Cup of Quick Grits.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 slice of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s of Protein.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- You need 1 oz of Fresh Spinach.
The sausage and egg are all mixed in together with the grits in a bowl, served with a biscuit on the side. Bacon and Eggs: Prepare as directed, stirring chopped cooked bacon into grits with the cheeses. A fried egg is a cooked dish made from one or more eggs which are removed from their shells and placed into a frying pan and fried with minimal accompaniment. Fried eggs are traditionally eaten for breakfast in many countries but may also be served at other times of the day.
Grits bowl W/ Fried egg & Spinach step by step
- Bring Water to a Boil, with a Pinch of Salt..
- Add Grits to boiling Water. Stir Consistently with fork or Whisk for 2 minutes. Do not walk away from boiling grits as they will dry and stick to pot..
- Reduce heat to Low Simmer and cover with Lid for 3-4 minutes..
- Stir/Whisk Grits vigorously, If needed add a bit more water. Otherwise add 2tbsp of Milk at this time. Add half Slice of cheese. Mix well. Cover with Lid. Remove from heat..
- Grease Skillet and Fry Egg on Medium-high Heat. Season to taste..
- Once Egg is cooked, Wilt Spinach in Skillet..
- Spoon Grits into a Bowl Place spinach over grits, top with Egg and Cheese. Enjoy !.
The cheesy grits with a poached egg are the best hangover food, or if you are sick. I crave them on cold nights and long days. Garnish with poached, fried, or a soft boiled egg and a dash of cayenne pepper. These healthy rice bowls are a delicious vegetarian dinner recipe, filled with kale, red pepper, and portabello mushrooms, and topped with a fried egg. Our rice bowls are filled with brown rice, tasty, nutrient-filled veggies, a squeeze of lime, and topped a fried egg.