Roasted Yams with Sumac.
You can cook Roasted Yams with Sumac using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Yams with Sumac
- You need 2 of large yams.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sumac.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s Pinch of cayenne pepper.
Roasted Yams with Sumac instructions
- Preheat convection oven to 425F..
- Peel and dice yams into similar size pieces..
- In a large bowl combine rest of ingredients..
- Add yams and mix to cover with spices..
- Line pan with parchment paper. Distribute yams so that pieces don’t touch each other..
- Roast for 12 minutes. Turn pieces with tongs and roast for 12 more minutes. Serve immediately..