Apple coleslaw. This is our favorite cole slaw recipe, a yummy combo of fruit and veggies in a sweet dressing. Reviews for Photos of Easy Apple Coleslaw. The sweet and crunchy coleslaw blends cabbage, carrot, apple, and green pepper for a colorful side dish.
This Apple Coleslaw Recipe is made with sweet apples, shredded cabbage, green onions, and a light dijon Apple Coleslaw Recipe. Coleslaw never fails to surprise me. How can a bowl filled with bitter. You can have Apple coleslaw using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple coleslaw
- You need 1 bag of angel hair coleslaw.
- Prepare 1 of large granny smith apple.
- It’s 1/2 of medium red onion.
- You need 1 bottle of hidden valley coleslaw dressing.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste.
This apple coleslaw will bring an added crunch to any meal. Plus, it can easily be made ahead for your next cookout or tailgate party. Apple Coleslaw features colorful fruits and veggies mixed with a peppery-sweet creamy coleslaw I love making coleslaws and this light and refreshing fruit filled slaw is a welcome addition to the other. Cranberry, Almond & Apple Slaw Recipe.
Apple coleslaw instructions
- Thinly slive you apples in to sticks and place in bowl.
- Thinly slice your onion add to bowl with apples.
- Add coleslaw and coleslaw dressing and pepper to bowl and mix till all is covered in dressing..
- Place in frig for 1 hr or longer then serve and enjoy!.
It's crunchy, it's creamy, it's slightly sweet, and This Cranberry, Almond and Apple Coleslaw recipe has a mild flavor to it, but if. Apple Coleslaw. posted by Christy Denney I admit that I've never been one for slaw. I was enticed by the easiness of this one and the fact that it had apples in it. Apple Coleslaw With Buttermilk DressingA Southern Discourse.