Vegetarian baked spaghetti. Baked Spaghetti Frittata with Broccoli Rabe and Smoked Mozzarellafoodtown. This baked spaghetti is so creamy, cheesy, and satisfying! Let me know how you liked this recipe.
This baked spaghetti combines tender noodles with bits of eggplant and a flavorful herb-seasoned sauce. Vegetarian Baked Spaghetti Squash Casserole. posted by Marina Delio That pretty much sums up this spaghetti squash bake. You can have Vegetarian baked spaghetti using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian baked spaghetti
- Prepare 1/2 pack of spaghetti.
- It’s of Vegan ragu.
- It’s 1 cup of homemade vegan ground meat.
- It’s 4 of fresh tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Mushroom powder.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- Prepare of Béchamel sauce.
- Prepare 450 ml of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Baked Spaghetti Squash w/Cheddar Cheese & Spinach (gluten-free, contains dairy). One vegetable I've always been wanting to try but never have. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top!
Vegetarian baked spaghetti instructions
- Pre-heat some oil in the pot and then add onion and garlic, Cook until it fragrant..
- Once it fragrant add tomatoes, stir and let it simmer for a minute and then add zucchini and eggplant. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add Italian seasoning, chilli flakes, salt, pepper, mushroom powder and sugar. Mix and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- In a pot add water and salt and let it boiled, once it's boiling add the pasta. Cook for 10 minutes, drain it and set it aside. (add 2tsp of salt).
- For the Béchamel, melt salted butter in a pan and then add flour, cook it until it slightly golden for like 30-60 seconds, then add the milk and stir. Once it's thicken add nutmeg, salt and pepper..
- Pour the ragu over the spaghetti and combine it..
- Put the spaghetti mix in the baking dish, pour the Béchamel, spread, top it with a lot cheese and Bake it for 35-40 minutes at 180c.
- Once it's baked, serve it while it's warm..
If you prefer, slice some fresh mozzarella to finish it off instead. An easy vegetarian baked spaghetti recipe is a must have if you're a busy mom or just don't have time to cook. It's super simple to make and it is very tasty served with warm, toasted garlic bread. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional Spaghetti Vegetarian. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku.