You can have Coconut Macaroons using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 200 grams of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 can of condense milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
Coconut Macaroons step by step
- Place the butter in a big bowl and cream using a fork.
- Add-in the brown sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs and condensed milk then stir/beat until all ingredients are blended.
- Put-in the Shredded Coconut and distribute evenly with the other ingredient in the mixture.
- In a mold (with paper cups if possible), place 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each of the cups.
- Pre-heat oven at 370°F Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Bake the Coconut Macaroon mixture for 20 to 30 minutes or until color turns golden brown..
- Best serve with Coffee or tea.. Enjoy!.