Creamy Italian Macaroni Salad.
You can have Creamy Italian Macaroni Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 1 box of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of creamy italian salad dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (*or miracle whip depending on your tastes).
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of celery seed (*optional).
Creamy Italian Macaroni Salad step by step
- Boil water in a medium/large saucepan. Cook noodles to desired consistency. Drain. Dump into large bowl or container..
- Wash & break, broccoli & cauliflower florets, into smaller pieces and add to pasta..
- Dice tomato and add to other ingredients..
- Cover ingredients with mayonnaise and creamy italian dressing. Mix well..
- Add celery seed or any other desired spices. Blend thoroughly..
- Cover & refrigerate for 4 hours before serving or until chilled evenly. Enjoy!.