My Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl.
You can have My Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl
- It’s of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar or less.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated white sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- You need of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots peeled and grated.
- Prepare 2 of green onions diced (for garnish).
- It’s 4 cups of cooked white or brown rice.
My Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl step by step
- Mix soy sauce, 1/4 cup water, red wine vinegar, sugars, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir with a whisk until sugar is dissolved..
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons warm water and cornstarch until cornstarch is completely dissolved..
- Heat sauce over medium high heat. Slowly whisk in cornstarch mixture and simmer until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced onions and cook until soft..
- Crumble ground turkey and garlic into the pan and cook until turkey is about half cooked. Add grated carrots and chopped broccoli and continue to cook until turkey is no longer pink..
- Pour teriyaki sauce over cooked turkey and vegetable mixture and stir. Simmer for about five minutes to combine the flavors..
- Spoon meat over rice or noodles. Garnish with green onions and serve immediately..