Mini Guanciale Spinach Quiche.
You can cook Mini Guanciale Spinach Quiche using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Guanciale Spinach Quiche
- You need 1 of pie crust (see recipe).
- It’s of For the Filling.
- You need 20 g of guanciale, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic gloves, chopped.
- You need 60 g of spinach leaves.
- It’s of salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 80 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 80 ml of milk.
- You need 20 g of grated parmesan.
- It’s pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare pinch of cayenne.
Mini Guanciale Spinach Quiche step by step
- Make the crust 2 hours in advance following this recipe (see recipe).
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C), place a baking tray on middle rack..
- In a frying pan, fry the guanciale on medium heat until lightly crispy, no need to add fat here as the guanciale will sweat out. Remove the guanciale and set aside..
- In the same pan on medium heat, fry garlic with the leftover fat. Add spinach, season with some salt and cook until softened. Do not over cook. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, bring together egg, milk, heavy cream, parmesan, pinch of cayenne, nutmeg and salt and whisk to combine..
- Take out the prepared crust. Place spinach on the bottom of the crust and layer with fried guanciale. Carefully pour over the liquid mixture all the way to the edge..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Dinner is served!.