Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 170 g of unsalted butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 134 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 261 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 12 of Lindor truffles(4 X 70% cocoa, 8 X double chocolate).
Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda together.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream the butter and both sugars until the mixture is fluffy. (You can use an hand mixer on medium/high speed).
- Add the egg and the vanilla extract and combine well..
- Add the flour mixture (1/3 at a time) into the wet mixture and combine well before adding more. (You can use a hand mixer on low speed). Make sure the dough is formed..
- Add in the chocolate chips and fold them into the dough.
- Chill the dough for about an hour (this is optional, but the dough is more flavourful).
- Take the dough out and bring it back to room temperature (it will take about 20 mins.
- Take about 3 tbsp of dough (or more) and wrap it around a truffle. Make sure the dough around the truffle is thick enough or else it will leak. Continue with the remaining truffles.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a baking mat and bake for about 11-12 minutes until edges turn golden brown..