You can cook Creamy croquettes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy croquettes
- Prepare of //Croquettes//.
- It’s 1000 g of leftover stew.
- You need 4 TBSP of flour.
- Prepare of //Coating//.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
Creamy croquettes step by step
- Cook stew following the directions on this box. I normally add 2 ears of corn and use heavy whipping cream instead of milk. This box is for 8 people and we leave have stew one day and leave half for the croquettes the next day..
- Smash the cold leftover stew with a smasher. Then heat the stew with medium heat and add flour to make it thicken. Put it in a baking dish and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Make croquettes into oval shapes. Coat them in the order of flour, beated-egg and breadcrumbs..
- In a large pan, high heat, pour oil 2 inches. When oil temperature reaches 180C, turn the heat to medium and put in the croquettes, 3 minutes. Turn over and cook for another 2 minutes..