My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot).
You can cook My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot)
- It’s 2-3 slices of cooked bacon.
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless chicken tenderloins.
- You need 2 of (10.5) once cans cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 14.5 ounce of can chicken broth or chicken soup base.
- It’s 1 of small white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of uncooked long grain rice.
- Prepare 1 of S&B mild curry block –> just 1 slice (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cook your bacon for 15 minutes or until done..
- Chop up bacon and add it to the slow cooker..
- Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker..
- You can add a bag of frozen carrots to your curry as well..
- S&B Golden Curry. I add it for that additional kick. But it's (Optional)..
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours..