French Macarons w/ Brigadeiro Filling.
You can cook French Macarons w/ Brigadeiro Filling using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Macarons w/ Brigadeiro Filling
- It’s of French Macarons.
- You need of egg whites.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare of ground almonds.
- It’s of Brigadeiro Filling.
- It’s of condensed milk.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa.
French Macarons w/ Brigadeiro Filling step by step
- Make Meringue: Beat egg whites using an electric mixer until foamy, and slowly add the sugar. Mix until glossy and soft (like whipped cream).
- Sift the almonds and confectioner's sugar and combine with the meringue. Fold them about 30 times ("cut" the middle, then bring left side over to the right with a spatula).
- Place the batter into a pastry bag with a round tip, and pipe disks onto a baking sheet. Let it rest for about 1 hour until dry, then bake for about 10 min at 285°F..
- Make the Brigadeiro filling: cook the butter, cocoa, and condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat for about 10 min (mixing constantly until thick).
- Let the cookies and brigadeiro cool completely before filling, and enjoy your French Brazilian Macarons! 😀.