Rustic Italian Family Style Chicken Sausage & Potatoes.
You can cook Rustic Italian Family Style Chicken Sausage & Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rustic Italian Family Style Chicken Sausage & Potatoes
- It’s 6 of chicken thighs.
- You need 6 of Italian sausages.
- It’s 6 of golden Yukon potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large Vidalia onion.
- You need 4 of plum tomatoes.
- It’s 1 box of white button mushrooms.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of Pino grigio white wine.
- It’s 6 of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Rustic Italian Family Style Chicken Sausage & Potatoes step by step
- Add a little olive oil to a large saute pan on medium flame & add chicken, sausage & quartered potatoes for a few minutes & brown on both sides..
- Take out the chicken & sausage & cut the chicken in half through the bone & cut up the sausage in large chunks & return to the pan..
- Add sliced onions, diced tomatoes, sliced garlic & whole mushrooms & cook until onions are clear..
- Add wine, basil, salt & pepper. Put over on pan on low heat & cook for about 20 minutes depending on the size of the chicken thighs..
- Serve on family size platter in middle of table, Italian family style..