The Best Gazpacho.
You can cook The Best Gazpacho using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Gazpacho
- It’s 2 of lbs. Fresh tomatoes, cherry, heirloom, or any homegrown.
- Prepare 1 of large english cucumber or any homegrown cucumber.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of low sodium V8 juice/can use water but adds flavor.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 of large cloves of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Fresh basil, croutons, small chopped veggies, corn.
The Best Gazpacho instructions
- Rough chop all vegetables. Be sure to wash cucumber well and peel some of the skin off or all. Add 3/4 cup V8. Add all to a good blender or food processor. Mix.