Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive.
You can have Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive
- Prepare 250 g of tagliatelle (or any other pasta).
- It’s 100 g of (cooked) ham strips.
- You need 2 of Belgian endives.
- It’s 50 g of (chestnut) mushrooms.
- It’s 50 g of peas.
- Prepare 1 of sjalot.
- You need 1 dl of cream.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need of Pecorino or parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil (infused with garlic).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Chili powder (to taste).
- Prepare of Pepper and salt (to taste).
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive step by step
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente, following the manufacturer's instructions. Safe about 200ml of pasta water..
- Shred the sjalot. Cut the Belgian endives in short strips and slice the mushrooms..
- (Optional) Shortly bake the ham strips/cubes in a pan. Remove the ham from the pan..
- Heat some olive oil in the pan and fry the shredded sjalot untill translucent..
- Add the mushrooms and fry for about 2 minutes. (Till mushrooms start releasing moisture).
- Add the Belgian endive and season with pepper, salt and a small amount of chili powder. Cover the pan for about 10 minutes and stir frequently..
- Add the (frozen) peas and cover for another 2 minutes.
- (sauce) Add the egg yolk to the cream and stir untill well mixed..
- Pour this mixture with your vegetables, add the ham and let it reduce on low heat (5-8 minutes)..
- Add the all dente pasta and the pasta water in the pan and mix thoroughly. Stir untill the sauce coats the pasta..
- Turn of the heat and mix the pecorino cheese the pasta..
- (Optional) Finish of with some parsley.
- Enjoy your meal!!.