Impossible Banana Bread Coffee Cake.
You can have Impossible Banana Bread Coffee Cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Impossible Banana Bread Coffee Cake
- It’s 3 of large very ripe bananas smashed (1 1/3 cups).
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 of and 2/3 cups original Bisquick mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Prepare of Streusel topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or oecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 6 tablespoons of butter, cut into small pieces.
- It’s of If desired Serve with.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
Impossible Banana Bread Coffee Cake instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prep a 9 “ x 13 “ pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- In a large bowl, stir mashed bananas, sugar,milk, oil, eggs and cinnamon. Stir in 2 2/3 cups Bisquick mix and 3/4 cup nuts, fold in the bananas. Pour mixture into pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix the streusel ingredients. Using two forks or a pastry blender blend the streusel until it is crumbly. Sprinkle over mixture in pan..
- Bake 30-36 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Drizzle with maple syrup before serving..
- Make ahead Directions; Make as directed thru step 3. Cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours. Uncover and bake as directed..