Triple chocolate cake. This is my favorite homemade chocolate cake recipe. This triple chocolate cake is basically every chocoholic's dream come true. It's moist, flavourful and intensely chocolatey, as well as drop dead gorgeous.
This cake is best served at room temperature and frosted with chocolate buttercream or ganache. Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake is a hugely popular cake with clients around the holidays. People love the bundt cakes, the ease of serving and the non-fruitcake quality this has while being low. You can cook Triple chocolate cake using 23 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Triple chocolate cake
- It’s of Devil's food cake.
- You need 175 gr of butter.
- It’s 160 gr of sugar.
- It’s 30 gr of choco powder.
- It’s 170 gr of dark chocolate chip/couverture (70%).
- You need 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- It’s 160 gr of flour.
- You need 4 gr of baking soda.
- It’s 4 gr of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Chocolate diplomat cream.
- It’s 3 of yolk.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 100 gr of dark chocolate/couverture (70%).
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 150 ml of heavy cream.
- You need of Chocolate ganache frosting.
- It’s 300 gr of gr dark chocolate/couverture (70%).
- You need 300 ml of heavy cream.
This Triple Chocolate Cake is super soft and moist and intensely chocolatey. This rich cake features three kinds of chocolate: cocoa, bittersweet chocolate, and milk chocolate. Triple Chocolate Cake with Dark, Milk and White Layers and a Chocolate Drip! This post may contain affiliate links.
Triple chocolate cake instructions
- The cake :.
- Pre-heat the oven at 170c. In a pot, add butter, chocolate and milk, melt and let it cool slightly..
- In a bowl sift flour, choco powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- In a mixing bowl add egg and sugar, whisk until fluffy, high speed for 5 minutes..
- Once the egg done, add flour and the chocolate mixture, combine with spatula until everything is combined..
- Divide the batter into 3, 18cm pan (300-400gr each), bake for 35-40 minutes..
- Chocolate diplomat cream :.
- To make the pastry cream, In a pan heat the milk til simmering..
- In a mixing bowl add yolk, corn starch, sugar and vanilla, whisk until pale..
- Once it's pale, add milk little by little while whisking..
- Pour the mix back into the pan on medium low, keep whisking until thicken, throw the butter and chocolate, whisk again..
- Sift to a container and cover with plastic wrap, make sure the wrap touches the pastry cream, let cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, whip the heavy cream until soft peak and then fold the pastry cream into the whipped cream little by little, once it's done, let it sit in the fridge overnight..
- Chocolate ganache :.
- Pour the chocolate in the small mixing bowl and heat the cream until just simmer and pour it over the chocolate, let it sit for 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, combine the chocolate until it corporate and shiny, then put it in the fridge for 15 minutes or until it's spreadable..
- Assembly :.
- To assembly, slice each cake into two pieces and put a little bit of the cream filling on the board to lock the cake in place..
- Add the filling into each layer and let it set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before frosting it with ganache..
It's not midway through the year, and I thought it was about time to post a showstopper. Live the dream with this showstopping Triple-Chocolate Mousse Cake. Watch our step-by-step video to learn how to make this Triple-Chocolate Mousse cake. Enhance a devil's food cake mix with semi-sweet chocolate chips and a rich Chocolate Glaze and you will have a dessert good enough for company. By varying the flavoring extract you can make a.