Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal.
You can cook Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×9" baking pan and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, mash the Bananas, then whisk in the eggs, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Then once that's combined, whisk in the milk. Last, fold in the oats and walnuts. Pour out the mixture into the baking pan..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the edges are golden and the top is set. Let it cool a bit before you slice it into 9 squares. Refrigerate any leftovers..