Fudgey Triple Chocolate Brownies-2 net carbs per brownie.
You can have Fudgey Triple Chocolate Brownies-2 net carbs per brownie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudgey Triple Chocolate Brownies-2 net carbs per brownie
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter or 1 stick.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, I used Hershey’s special dark.
- It’s 1 cup of erithritol.
- You need 4 of whole eggs.
- It’s of Large splash vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of carb quick OR almond flour+1 tsp baking powder.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of bag Hershey’s no sugar chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts, optional.
Fudgey Triple Chocolate Brownies-2 net carbs per brownie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In a saucepan over med/lo heat, melt the butter, then add the cocoa powder until smooth. Turn off heat and Add in the erithritol and combine. Set aside..
- In another bowl, beat eggs and vanilla for 3 full minutes. 4 minutes if you have patience. Add the chocolate butter mixture into the eggs and beat well until combined. Add the carbquick (or almond flour and baking powder) and stir just until mixed. Add the chips and pecans and mix to combine..
- Spread batter in a sprayed 9×6 baking dish. Bake until the top center is firm but still slightly jiggly under the surface, about 30 mines. Allow to cool most of the way before cutting..