Seafood Rice. Must Try! Смотреть позже. Поделиться. water to the amount of rice you have in volume. Learn how to make a seafood rice dish with vegetables. Seafood is one of my favourite ingredients to add to fried rice.
Most seafood is in good supply during the autumn months. Look out for prawns, squid, mussels and cockles on the fresh fish counter. Find rice seafood stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Seafood Rice using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Rice
- You need 2 cups of uncooked rice – rinsed.
- It’s 4 c. of Water.
- You need of Crab meat-your preference on amount or imitation crab meat chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Uncooked shrimp.
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon diced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 of large diced onion.
- It’s 1 of diced bell pepper.
- It’s of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of all spice.
- You need 1 tsp. of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Old bay seasonings to taste.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This seafood rice recipe has excellent presentation and is ideal for serving in a family lunch. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. Calasparra rice is a type of paella rice from Murcia, southern Spain.
Seafood Rice instructions
- In a pot cook diced bacon until fully cooked and remove and set aside. Reserve drippings.
- In the pot with the bacon drippings add diced celery, onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add your shrimp to the vegetables and cook then remove from pot and set aside.
- Toss you crab meat in the pot and Sautee for about 3 minutes.
- Add the 4 cups of water to the pot and then add your spices to the water and stir.
- Add your rinsed rice to the seasoned water and bring to a boil then turn on low and cover.
- After about 10 minutes add the bacon and shrimp and continue to cook covered.
- Finally when rice is done, stir in the butter and serve.
- If you want a kick add red pepper flakes.
It is available from brindisa.com, but bomba paella rice will work in its place. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. A simple seafood rice recipe using curry paste and shrimp (prawns) mixed with cooked rice. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of Rice Seafood. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire.