You can have Creamy Lasagna using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Lasagna
- It’s 1 pack of ground mild Italian pork sausage.
- It’s 1 can of whole tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes (optional).
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried basil.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of thyme.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 of poblano.
- It’s 3 of red Thai chilies.
- It’s 4 of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of old cheddar.
- You need 4 slices of Monterey jack cheese with habanero.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tspn grated parmesan.
- You need of Cream cheese layer.
- You need 3/4 tub of cream cheese.
- You need 1.5 cups of ricotta.
- You need 1 tbs of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cream.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
Creamy Lasagna step by step
- Heat olive oil in pan. Sautee diced onions until transparent. Add sausage. Season with dash of salt and pepper. Remove from pan before sausage fully cooks through..
- Slice poblano in half, add garlic, thyme, grape tomatoes (if available), 3 red Thai chilies and drizzle with olive oil on a baking tray. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes at 350..
- Drain can of tomatoes and put whole tomatoes in food processor until chunky. Put in hot pan. Season with salt, garlic, basil, and red chili flakes. Add sugar. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Put poblano, thai chilies, garlic, grape tomatoes in food processor. Add mixture to tomato sauce. Add cream. Add sausage and simmer until cooked through..
- Prepare pasta as per box directions..
- Rinse food processor. Then blitz cream cheese, cream, ricotta, egg, dash of basil, and the cilantro..
- Build lasagna layers. First meat, noodles, cream cheese mixture, shredded cheese, meat. Then repeat. Top should have a thin layer of cream cheese mixture, shredded cheese, and 4 slices of habanero Monterey jack cheese..
- Cook covered for 15 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 15. Raise temperature to 400 and cook for another 10 minutes for a crispy top crust. Sprinkle chili flakes and parmesan cheese while it's still hot and return to oven for 2 minutes..
- Let sit for 15 minutes and serve..