Simple stir-fried fish.
You can cook Simple stir-fried fish using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple stir-fried fish
- You need 10-12 piece of sea basa fish fillets.
- It’s 1 of large onion (cube cut).
- Prepare 3 of celery stick (sliced).
- You need 2 of red bell peppers (julienned).
- Prepare 2 of yellow bell peppers (julienned).
- It’s 1 of ginger stick (neatly chopped).
- It’s 5-6 of garlic pods (neatly chopped).
- Prepare 5-6 of green chilis (neatly chopped).
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of stir fried sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of corn-starch.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
Simple stir-fried fish instructions
- Pat dry the fish in paper towels so that there is no water left behind. In a bowl mix cornstarch with soy-sauce and salt-and vinegar. Coat the fish evenly with the mixture.Lightly fry in hot oil until both sides are well cooked..
- Stir fry the vegetables like bell peppers,celery,onions together. Add in the ginger-garlic and saute..
- In a bowl add in the stir-fried sauce, dark soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce and chicken broth. Mix with corn-starch so that no lumps are formed..
- Pour in the mixture to the veggies and bring it to boil. Adjust salt and sugar per taste. Layer the fried fishes on top of the gravy and give a gentle stir. Serve stir-fried fish with white rice..