Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Chicken 🐔.
You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Chicken 🐔 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Chicken 🐔
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken breast (about 4-5 lbs.).
- You need 1 bottle (12 ounce) of Buffalo Hot Wing Sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 20 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dry ranch dressing.
- Prepare of English Muffins, toasted OR cooked pasta.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast…….
- Cut chicken into strips, then place strips into crockpot……..
- Add to crockpot your hot wing sauce, Tabasco sauce, black pepper, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, chopped onion and dry ranch seasoning, mix lightly…….
- Cover crockpot and cook for 5-6 hours, stirring occasionally….. I left my crockpot lid slightly opened during the cooking process so that it wouldn’t get too soupy ……..
- Serve over toasted English muffins OR cooked pasta and drizzle some ranch dressing on top of chicken and enjoy 😉!.