Garlic-Rubbed Wagyu Teres Major Roast with Creamed Leeks and Corn.
You can have Garlic-Rubbed Wagyu Teres Major Roast with Creamed Leeks and Corn using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic-Rubbed Wagyu Teres Major Roast with Creamed Leeks and Corn
- It’s 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Teres Major Roast.
- You need 3 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- You need 7 of Large Garlic Cloves (finely minced).
- It’s 1 TBSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 TSP of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 TBSP of Fresh Thyme.
- You need of Creamed Leeks and Corn.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Leeks (cut into 1/8-inch-thick coins and rinsed).
- You need 4 EAR of Corn (shucked and corn cut off cobs).
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- You need 2 TBSP of Fresh Thyme Leaves.
- Prepare 1 CUP of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
Garlic-Rubbed Wagyu Teres Major Roast with Creamed Leeks and Corn step by step
- PREPARING THE WAGYU BEEF ROAST Let the Wagyu roast sit out at room temperature for 1 hour before starting this recipe. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Move the rack in the oven to the middle. On a cutting board, mince the garlic. Then, sprinkle the garlic with the kosher salt, and continue to mince the garlic. The salt will draw out the moisture in the garlic, and mincing it more will make it into a paste consistency..
- Add the black pepper and thyme. Use a knife to mince and mix it all together. This is your garlic mixture. Rub the Wagyu roast all over with the olive oil. Then, sprinkle the roast with kosher salt. Rub the garlic mixture all over the Wagyu roast until it is evenly coated. Place the Wagyu roast in a large roasting pan or casserole dish. Then, place it in the oven..
- Roast for 25 minutes for rare (a meat thermometer will read 120-125) or 30 minutes for medium-rare (a meat thermometer will read 130-135). While the Wagyu roast is cooking, start the creamed leeks and corn..
- PREPARING THE CREAMED LEEKS AND CORN Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, add in the leeks. Cook the leeks over medium heat for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Once the leeks are softened, add in the minced garlic, fresh thyme leaves, corn, and kosher salt. Reduce the heat to medium low, and stir occasionally. Keep it cooking while you move onto the next steps..
- FINAL STEPS Once the Wagyu teres major roast is finished roasting, pull it from the oven. Tent it with foil. Let the roast cool for 10 minutes. Finish the creamed leeks and corn by turning up the heat to medium, and adding in the heavy cream. Stir in the cream, and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add in the lemon juice, and season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Slice the Wagyu roast into 1/4-inch-thick or 1/2-inch-thick slices, whichever you prefer. Spoon the creamed leeks and corn onto a large platter. Top with the sliced Wagyu roast. Serve immediately, and enjoy!.