Wagyu Beef Sajiyeh.
You can have Wagyu Beef Sajiyeh using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Sajiyeh
- You need 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Sirloin Tip Steak (cut into thin strips).
- It’s 4 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Lebanese Seven Spice Blend.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 CUP of Beef Stock (divided).
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion (julienned).
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1 of Large Bell Pepper (seeded and julienned).
- It’s 2 of Jalapenos (seeded and julienned).
- Prepare 6 of Pita Bread (warmed).
Wagyu Beef Sajiyeh instructions
- PREPARING THE WAGYU BEEF, ONION, AND PEPPERS Heat the cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the grapeseed oil, and heat until shimmering and slightly smoking. Add in the slices of Wagyu sirloin tip steak, the Lebanese seven spice blend, and kosher salt. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the Wagyu steak slices are browned. Remove the beef from the skillet, and set it aside. Add a 1/2 cup of beef stock to the skillet, and bring to a simmer..
- Add in the julienned yellow onion, seeded and julienned red bell pepper, seeded and julienned jalapeno peppers, and minced garlic. Stir frequently. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the peppers and onions are tender. Add the Wagyu steak slices back into the skillet along with a 1/4 cup of beef stock. Stir to coat the Wagyu beef and peppers. Cook for 2 more minutes..
- FINAL STEPS Season the Wagyu beef Sajiyeh to taste with kosher salt. Serve hot with warmed pita bread, and enjoy!.