Miso-Ginger Miyazakigyu Wagyu Steak Bites.
You can have Miso-Ginger Miyazakigyu Wagyu Steak Bites using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miso-Ginger Miyazakigyu Wagyu Steak Bites
- It’s 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 1 TBSP of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 LB of Brussels Sprouts (stems removed and leaves pulled apart).
- Prepare of Kosher Salt (to season).
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- You need of Miso-Ginger Sauce.
- You need 1 of Large Shallot (minced).
- It’s 3 TBSP of Ginger (minced).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s 3 TBSP of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 2 TBSP of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Mirin.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of White Miso Paste.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Grapeseed Oil.
- It’s of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare 2 CUP of Water.
- It’s 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 CUP of Jasmine Rice.
Miso-Ginger Miyazakigyu Wagyu Steak Bites instructions
- PREPARING THE MISO-GINGER SAUCE Place the minced shallot, minced ginger, minced garlic, rice wine vinegar, mirin, soy sauce, kosher salt, dark brown sugar, white miso paste, and sesame oil in the blender. Blend until smooth. Once the mixture is smooth, pull out the center piece from the blender lid. While the machine is going, add in the grapeseed oil in a slow and steady stream. Once the oil is added, season the sauce to taste with kosher salt. Reserve..
- PREPARING THE RICE In a small sauce pot, heat the water and kosher salt to a boil. Add in the jasmine rice, and stir. Bring the pot up to a simmer. Then, reduce the heat to low, and cover the pot with a lid. Cook the rice on low for 20 minutes or until there is no longer any liquid. NOTE: Start the Wagyu steak bites while the rice is cooking. Keep the rice covered until you’re ready to serve..
- PREPARING THE MIYAZAKIGYU WAGYU STEAK BITES Heat the wok over high heat, and add in the grapeseed and sesame oil. Once the oil is slightly smoking, add in the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef cubes. Sprinkle them with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Let the Wagyu beef sear for 3 minutes. Then, turn it over, and sear for another 3 minutes. Then, add the dark soy sauce. Saute to coat for 1 minute..
- Once the Wagyu beef is nicely browned on both sides, remove it from the wok with a slotted spoon. Reserve. NOTE: Leave the pan juices in the wok..
- PREPARING THE BRUSSELS SPROUTS Reduce the heat to medium-high, and add the brussels sprout leaves to the wok. Saute the leaves for 2-3 minutes, depending on how done you like them..
- FINAL STEPS Fluff the cooked rice with a fork, and divide the rice between bowls. Top the rice with the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef cubes and stir-fried brussels sprout leaves. Serve the miso-ginger sauce on the side, or drizzle it over the top. Enjoy!.