Cashew Butter Cookies.
You can cook Cashew Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cashew Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of jar cashew butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar substitute or real brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated erithritol or regular white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Large splash of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Cashew Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 375. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. I do it in a stand mixer so I can thoroughly mix the cashew butter’oil back into it from the jar..
- Drop cookies 2 inches apart on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake about 8-10 minutes for smaller cookies and 12-14 minutes for the bigger cookies. Allow to cool completely and set up..