Tyler's ultimate potato.
You can cook Tyler's ultimate potato using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tyler's ultimate potato
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of sharp chedder white.
- It’s 2 head of of broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chives, chopped.
Tyler's ultimate potato step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- place potatoes on cooking sheet, fork drizzle with olive oil, season with salt bake for an hour.
- combine butter and flour, then whisk in milk, when its creamyish add 2 cups of cheese stir til melty. remove from heat add broccoli, bacon and chives season with s/p.
- when potatoes are done cut across top and sqeeze to make a pouch. spoon in filling sprinkle with cheese, season with pepper, pop in oven for 2 mins til bubbly.