You can have Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- You need 2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1.5 sticks of Unsalted Butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 15 of -oz can 100% Pure Pumpkin (Libby's).
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F and set oven rack to middle position..
- Generously grease two 8×4-inch loaf pans with butter and dust with flour..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk well..
- In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat butter and sugar on medium until just blended. Add eggs one at a time and beating well. Continue beating until very light and fluffy. Add pumpkin. (Should look grainy.).
- Add flour mixture and mix on low speed..
- Turn battery into prepared loaf pans evenly. Bake for 65-75 min. Let loaves cool in pans for about 10 min. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely..