Low Carb (Keto – Friendly) Cauliflower Soufflé.
You can have Low Carb (Keto – Friendly) Cauliflower Soufflé using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb (Keto – Friendly) Cauliflower Soufflé
- Prepare 1 of Large Head Cauliflower cut into florets.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of onces cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of asiago cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of chives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon crumbles.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Low Carb (Keto – Friendly) Cauliflower Soufflé step by step
- Pre heat your the oven to 375°F Add cauliflower florets boiling water until blend, drain and smashed until folded and chunky, Added the eggs, heavy cream, sour cream, cream cheese with hand blender pulse until smooth purée. Added Asiago cheese, Sharp cheddar cheese and butter unsalted and the chives mixed..
- Pour the cauliflower mixture in a greased round casserole dish set the cooking time to 12 minutes and cook. Take out the casserole dish, top with bacon, or and serve..