Lee's Stuffed TexMex Bell Peppers.
You can have Lee's Stuffed TexMex Bell Peppers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lee's Stuffed TexMex Bell Peppers
- Prepare 4 of Large Bell Peppers.
- It’s 2 Cups of Prepared Spanish (Mexican) Style Rice.
- You need 1 Cup of Prepared Taco Meat.
- You need as Needed of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Table Salt (add to boiling water).
Lee's Stuffed TexMex Bell Peppers step by step
- Cut the tops off of the bell peppers. Remove all seeds and white membranes. Place in already salted boiling water. Let boil for 6 minutes. Remove peppers and place upside down on paper towels to drain..
- Mix together prepared rice and meat to form a mixture..
- Put a tablespoon of shredded cheese inside of each bell pepper. Spoon rice-meat mixture into each bell pepper generously..
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Then top each bell pepper with shredded cheese. Continue to bake until cheese is fully melted. Serve with favorite salsa, sour cream, etc. Enjoy.