Denny's Mexican Chili Large Party Size.
You can have Denny's Mexican Chili Large Party Size using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Denny's Mexican Chili Large Party Size
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need 16 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 each of Chopped Jalepino Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of Chopped Green Pepper.
- It’s 3 can of 28 oz Whole Tomato.
- Prepare 2 quart of Tomato Juice.
- You need 5 can of 15 oz Tomato Sauce.
- You need 9 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 5 can of 16 oz Red Kidney Beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- You need 3 large of Chopped Onion.
Denny's Mexican Chili Large Party Size instructions
- Brown ground beef,onions, set aside in 24qt pot.
- Mix all spices, tomatoes, tomatoe sauce and cook in separate pan.
- Add juice, sauce to ground beef.
- cook slowly and stir often till hot.
- Serve with shredded cheese and oyster crackers.