Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons.
You can cook Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 c of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- It’s of Sweetener equivalent to 1/2 c sugar (1 T Stevia).
- You need 4 oz of chocolate (85%+ cacao), broken into pieces.
Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, beat egg whites with mixer until stiff peaks form..
- Fold in coconut and sweetener to egg whites..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop mixture by 1/4 cupfuls forming 8 mounds on baking sheet..
- Bake 15 min. until lightly browned and slightly firm. Allow to cool..
- In small bowl, melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until completely melted..
- Carefully dip bottom third of macaroon in bowl using a fork to lift out. Place on parchment paper and cool in refrigerator..