Sweet and creamy fruit dip. Serve with fresh fruit or tiny cookies. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallow creme until well mixed. Serve immediately with cut-up fresh fruit or miniature cookies.
This creamy fruit dip has only three ingredients. If you want a simple dip that's the perfect complement to fruit, especially strawberries, please try this one. A sweet rich and creamy dip for prepared fruit. You can have Sweet and creamy fruit dip using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and creamy fruit dip
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 7 oz of marshmallow fluff.
- You need 10 oz of apple slices.
- Prepare 16 oz of strawberries.
Try serving with bananas, strawberries, kiwi or your favorite type of melon. Beat cream until fluffy in small bowl. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallow cream until well mixed. Serve with fresh fruit or cookies.
Sweet and creamy fruit dip instructions
- Add softened cream cheese and marshmallow creme* to a mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to combine completely. *Tip: spraying scraper with cooking spray prior to scooping out will help to keep the mixture from sticking..
- Store in a medium bowl with lid. To Cook Wash and hull berries, Serve with apple slices and berries (good with any fruits).
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip – Delicious, lightened-up creamy fruit dip made with cream cheese and plain yogurt. This easy to make smooth and creamy Cheesecake Fruit Dip has just enough sweet and has a secret ingredient that will have everyone begging for more. How to make Creamy Fruit Cocktail Dip Dessert With New Method by Only Foody. A Special GoodBye Summers Recipe for my Viewers and Subscribers. This Sweet Cream Fruit Dip is perfect for summer fruit!