Giant Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Giant Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Giant Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of crunchy or smooth peanut butter, according to you preference.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (semi-sweet, white, milk, dark…whatever your preference. I like semi-sweet or white).
Giant Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- lightly grease cookie sheets.
- beat butter until it begins to be smooth.
- slowly add the brown and white sugar, beating until well blended.
- beat in the peanutbutter until light and fluffy.
- stir in the eggs, one at a time. mix well after each addidtion..
- set aside butter and sugar mixture. mix the flour, baking soda, and salt..
- mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture and beat well. fold,inthe chocolate chips..
- drop by tablespoons onto the cookie sheet. you can rolld into a ball or just drop them..
- using a fork dipped in sugar, press each cookie down twice, creating a criss cross pattern..
- bake for 10-12 minutes until just starting to brown.