Cream Cheese Banana Bread.
You can have Cream Cheese Banana Bread using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp. of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3 of mashed, ripe bananas (the blacker the better).
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
- You need of FILLING:.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp. of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla.
Cream Cheese Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350℉, grease two loaf pans and set aside..
- Cream together the sugar and butter. Add eggs, mix well..
- In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream and baking soda, then add to sugar mixture. Add the salt, bananas, four and cinnamon, mix until just blended. Add the nuts and stir..
- Mix all filling ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Now spread 1/4 of the batter into each loaf pan..
- Spread half of the filling mixture, on top of the batter, in each pan..
- Finish off by dividing the remaining batter evenly between each pan..
- Mix together 1 tbsp. sugar and 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon, sprinkle on top of each loaf..
- Bake for approximately 1 hour, check for doneness..