Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Cheesecake cookie cups.
You can have Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Cheesecake cookie cups using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Cheesecake cookie cups
- It’s 16 oz of Nestle toll house choc chips.
- You need 1 of ultimates refrigerated dark choc delight cookie dough.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese room temp..
- Prepare 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 24 of peppermint candies unwrapped.
Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Cheesecake cookie cups step by step
- preheat oven 325.
- paperline 24 muffin cups. Cut each square of dough in half. Place one half of dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- Beat cream cheese , condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in med bowl until smooth. Set aside..
- Place peppermint candies in heavy duty plastic bag. Then place bag between towel layers. Crush candies using rolling pin or heavy object to about 1/4 size. You should have a lttle over 1/2cup. While holding strainer over batter, pour crushed candy into strainer. Shake to release all small candy pieces into batter , stir. Reserve larger candy pieces..
- Spoon about 3 tblsp cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.Top each with spinkle of reserved candie pieces..
- Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm top cheesecakes with additional 1/2 measureing tsp of candy pieces.Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour..