8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy).
You can cook 8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy)
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of water (70-80 degrees F).
- You need 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 of paper towels.
- You need 1/2 cup of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of coarse salt.
- Prepare 1 of butter (optional).
8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy) instructions
- in bread machine pan place the first 4 ingredients in order suggested by the manufacturer. Select dough setting.
- Check dough after 5 of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if need.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto lightly floored surface. divide dough into 8 balls. Roll each into a 20" rope; form into pretzel shape..
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a sauce pan bring water and baking soda to a boil. Drop pretzels into boiling water, 2 at a time; boil for 10-15 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- (optional) brush them with melted butter and sprinkle the salt on before baking. gives then a deep golden brown color and makes them extra tasty..
- Place pretzels on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Spritz or lightly brush with water. sprinkle with salt..