Ultimate 7-layer Dip.
You can have Ultimate 7-layer Dip using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate 7-layer Dip
- It’s 16 oz of Refried beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped green onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sliced pitted ripe olives.
Ultimate 7-layer Dip instructions
- Mix beans & taco seasoning mix..
- Spread onto bottom of 9 inch pie plate..
- Layer remaining ingredients over bean mixture, cover..
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled..
- Serve with tortilla chips or assorted crackers..