Giant cupcake. This is going to be an in-depth masterclass on how to bake and decorate the perfect Giant Cupcake. See more ideas about giant cupcakes, cupcake cakes, giant cupcake cakes. giant cupcakes Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love.
To really make your Giant Cupcake Cake over the top, use the leftover cake pieces to make a cherry for the top. A rich chocolate cake filled with a chocolate buttercream. Creamy vanilla bean buttercream covering on the top half of the. You can have Giant cupcake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Giant cupcake
- It’s 4 box of desired cake mix.
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 packages of chocolate (or just brown) icing.
- You need 1 packages of desired icing.
- It’s 1 packages of gel food coloring (optional).
Make a giant cupcake from scratch with this simple recipe. This amazing giant cupcake will stand out at any birthday, wedding or even just as a little treat! You will need a giant cupcake cake pan. See more ideas about giant cupcakes, cupcake cakes, giant cupcake cakes.
Giant cupcake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. mix the cake mixes, vegetable oil, eggs and water til smooth.
- Spray pans and bowl thoroughly with non stick spray and lightly flour. Fill each pan 2/3 full. use two 9 inch round pans, one 8 inch tapered round pan, and a 9 inch diameter bowl with rounded bottom..
- Bake the three round pans 30 min or until toothpick comes out clean from center. bake the bowl also during this 30 min but turn down heat to 325 when the other three are done. the bowl can take up to two hours depending on how deep it is. keep toothpick testing every ten min after 45 minutes. Let cool. The three small ones will take about 45 min to cool completely. The bowl cake will take about two hours..
- Once they are all completely cool take them out of the pans and use any long knife to evenly cut off the rounded tops to make a flat surface..
- Next start stacking! 8 inch will go on the bottom with the tapered side facing up, the two 9 inch on top of that and finally the bowl cake! Ice with chocolate icing between each layer..
- Ice the side of the first 3 layers (not the bowl) with chocolate icing. When covered make it look like a cupcake liner by making lines on the side with a fork. Do it lightly so it doesn't scrape off too much icing..
- Finally ice the top. Use the white icing and any food coloring if you want..
You will need to trim the cake that was. A Giant Cupcake recipe is too much fun for any holiday! This is a show-stopper dessert for your Valentine! Cupcakes are huge right now (no pun intended) and have been for several years it seems. OMG Giant Cupcake Mold Pan – Huge Fun, Jumbo Smash Cake Big Silicone, Extra Large Cake Decorating Supplies, Icing Piping Bags Tips, Muffin Liner Cups, Oversize Baking and Frosting.