Vickys Yummy Fish & Guacamole Tacos with Big Credit to Tinklee!.
You can cook Vickys Yummy Fish & Guacamole Tacos with Big Credit to Tinklee! using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Yummy Fish & Guacamole Tacos with Big Credit to Tinklee!
- Prepare 1 of 'Tinklees Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets' recipe for 4, halved.
- Prepare 4 of large Tortillas, gluten-free recipe on my profile (vic20adamant).
- Prepare 8 of large spoonfuls of 'Many Splendored Guacamole' recipe (search from home page).
- It’s 4 of large spoonfuls of sour cream (see my profile for a dairy-free version).
- You need 1 bunch of chives.
- It’s 1 of as required, shredded iceburg lettuce, diced cucumber and diced baby plum tomatoes for each wrap.
Vickys Yummy Fish & Guacamole Tacos with Big Credit to Tinklee! step by step
- Make Tinklees gorgeous fish recipe from her profile page or you'll find it in the home page search- I exchanged the parmesan for nutritional yeast flakes, breadcrumbs for gluten-free and the milk & butter coconut milk and sunflower spread.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven, meanwhile snip the chives into the sour cream and mix through.
- Take the warmed tortillas out and spread them with the sour cream & chives.
- Layer some of the shredded salad and veg over the middle.
- Spoon some guacamole over the salad.
- Cut the 2 fish fillets in half lengthways and put each half in the middle of the tortilla.
- Fold the left and right sides in, then the top and bottom and cut in half to serve.
- If you make this please leave great reviews on the Many Splendored Guacamole recipe and Tinklees fish!.