Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes.
You can have Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need of chocolate ganache filling.
- It’s 2 oz of Dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of cupcakes.
- Prepare 3 oz of Dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cocoa.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hot coffee.
- You need 3/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- For the chocolate ganache filling: heat chocolate, cream and sugar in microwave until warm (20-30 seconds) and whisk until smooth. Chill for 20-25 min until just chilled..
- For the cupcakes: heat oven to 350°. Line cupcake pan..
- Place chocolate and cocoa in bowl and our hot coffee over it and mix until smooth. Put int refrigerator until cooled completely (about 20 min)..
- Whisk together in separate bowl: flour, sugar, salt and baking soda and set aside..
- Whisk oil, eggs, vinegar and vanilla into cooled chocolate mixture until smooth. Whisk in flour mixture until smooth..
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about half full each)..
- Place teaspoon of ganache filling int the middle of each cupcake. Bake until set and just firm (17-19 min). Cool cupcakes in muffin pan and then on wire cooling rack..
- Add icing etc..