Big Daddy Boyle's Grilled Onion.
You can have Big Daddy Boyle's Grilled Onion using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Daddy Boyle's Grilled Onion
- You need 1 of huge white or yellow onion! (about 4 inches around).
- You need 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s 1 of aluminum foil.
- It’s 1 of one hot grill.
Big Daddy Boyle's Grilled Onion step by step
- peel skin off onion. cut onion in half..
- cut both bullion cubes in half..
- place bullion cubes on one half of the onion..
- place other half of onion on top..
- completely wrap entire onion in foil..
- place onion directly on hot coals..
- cook onion for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 min. making sure you turn and rotate the onion every 15 minutes..
- serve with steak or chops or on burgers..
- tip: use chicken bullion instead and serve with chicken or chops..
- tip: use vegetable bullion and serve with or on top of veggies or meats!.
- hint: having a bon fire or fire pit? place onion just at edges of fire and turn them 15 min. until done..
- tip: you can also bake in oven but doesn't taste as good. 350° for 1.5 hours turn\rotate every 15 minutes..